For over half a century the Madame Paulette Organization has developed techniques and processes that have made us the undisputed leaders in our industry. Our skilled artisans and craftsmen coupled with our state-of-the-art equipment can travel anywhere in the world to clean and restore and valued collection of apparel as well as your fine interior home furnishings.
Cleaning of Donald Trump’s Boeing 727
In 2004, Madame Paulette launched a unique and exclusive service to accommodate the specialized needs of our valued clients:
- The skilled workmanship of Madame Paulette can now be commissioned to any location worldwide.
- From high profile events to photography sessions to film production to interior maintenance of private yachts and aircrafts, our services are available both domestically and internationally.
Recent prestigious commissions include:
- Cleaning and restoration of Saint Vartan Armenian Cathedral. Madame Paulette cleaned and restored the church’s vintage artifacts, including the furniture, rugs, and carpets.
- Specialized preparation and maintenance of Melania’s Christian Dior Couture wedding gown to insure perfection on the day of her wedding to Donald Trump at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.
- Cleaning and maintenance of all textiles aboard Donald Trump’s Boeing 727 private jet aircraft. The gold silk upholstered upholstery required specialized service and Madame Paulette was selected from all resources around the world for restoration of this custom fabric to its original splendor.
- Restoration and preservation of numerous irreplaceable vintage Chanel creations from the 1920’s and 1930’s in conjunction with Chanel’s Archives in Paris as well as Vogue Magazine. Madame Paulette’s specialized craftsmanship was a necessary element to the success of the 2004 Chanel exhibit at the prestigious Metropolitan Museum of Art, located in New York City.
- Cleaning and restoration of the key styles highlighted in the current AngloMania exhibit - set in the English period rooms of The Metropolitan Museum of Art - showcasing the creativity and innovation of British Fashion during the last thirty years.
For further information, please email email@example.com