“…Madame Paulette Dry Cleaners (a place where shirts are treated like the Shroud of Turin.) Chop shops have to do 60-80 shirts an hour to make a profit. We’re lucky if we finish 30 in the same time.”
Every shirt we handle undergoes the following deluxe process:
- Stain Removal as needed (we remove the toughest of stains delicately and carefully)
- If necessary, button removal prior to cleaning to prevent cracking or breaking
- Hand Washed & Hand Pressed
- Collars and cuffs are pressed to exquisite perfection
- Your preference of starch or no starch
- Based on your preference, your shirt can be folded and boxed or hung and covered
When it comes to your shirts, Madame Paulette is here to make sure that they remain as flawless as the day you purchased them. Your garments are a big reflection of your identity and Madame Paulette will fulfill your expectations of perfection.
Ralph Lauren, Hermes, Loro Piana, Paul Smith, Pink, Borelli, Oliver Strelli, Turnbull & Asser, Knapps & Tubbs, Marc Jacobs, and Zegna are only a few of the designers’ products that our specially trained launderers encounter everyday.